Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wedding dress comments review

1.Kala Antle:Oh,guys , This dress is stunning ,I am so happy I orderd this Strapless Sweetheart Organza A-Line Wedding Dress.It is so beauty,I orderd it customer made,first I thought it would be not suitable for me ,I hesitate a long time whether to buy it online,because it’s my first time shopping from this site, my mom and my fiancĂ© stand beside me ,they know I look on opon this gown and my expression tell them I love it,so they told me just buy it,yes,now I am not regret to this shopping,it’s absolutely beauty.I choose the white color,(although my fiancĂ© like pink,he thought wear it will more cute),But this is my first wedding,my biggest day ,I thought white is best ,it’s the symbol of pure,and also the pure love.finally he agree me choose white.when I got this ,fits me very good ,and wear much comfortable than I thought,and the shipping is very fast,I got it within 4 four weeks and guys I want to tell you my wedding is success,god,I love the wedding dress,people said the dress is beauty also me,I am really thankful.Good job ,I will recommend Izidresses to all my friends,thank you again!
2.Anna:Hi,good makers,sorry late to here,I am so busy with my wedding.thank you so much for my dress.I bought the one Column Spaghetti Straps Chiffon Wedding Dress.When I got it,it amazing,much more beauty than I thought,also the shipment is very soon.before my wedding.And the quality of material is very comfortable,I mena the Chiffon is my best .I mean touch it also wear is more stunning,I also like the color I choose,I choose the ivory,I like the feel when I wear it,my husband like it too,said I like a princess,he will love me forever,this is the best thing for a woman.but I am not that tall like the model in your site,the gown a little long for me,but it doesn’t matter ,I still can deal with it.In the wedding,all the guests love my dress,I got too much compliment. I couldn't be happier with it. I am definitely happy with my purchase.thank you again,best regards.
3.Ona Sandor:I got the dress before my wedding day,I am very satisfied with my Chiffon Wedding Dress.It’s amazing,when I open the package,I can’t help crying,it’s really really beauty,all my friends also surprised.The Empire gown came from China,thank yo so much handmaker,the beading very shinning.I wear it,so elegant,I am very love Strapless gown,so this is one of my best loving dress in my life,and it’s true you service is good,first I mistaken of the size then your guys called me and help me choose the right size,it’s perfect fit me.In a word the wedding dress’s details are relly well done, great quality dress and service!I promised to recommend your site to all my friends,I will choosing other dress from izdress if I need.Oh forget tell you guys,I like champagne,the color suitable for my skin tone,I am so happiness in my biggest day,thank you guys ,good work ,will back your site again!love you .



No comments:

Post a Comment